"Nate and his team at Blastoff! Studio are key to Pocketbook's success. Their unwavering commitment, creative expertise, and timely delivery have propelled our startup's growth. They're invaluable partners, consistently bringing impactful ideas to the table."
CEO at Pocketbook
When it comes to working together, we're big on three things.
1. You'll always be heard and told the truth.
We're here to tackle the problems you know best. We won't rush through; instead, we take the time to truly understand your needs before offering our suggestions. Honesty is our policy, and our work reflects a thoughtful and deliberate process. It all starts with listening to you.
2. You'll always know the status of your project.
We prioritize transparent communication, eliminating the need for you to inquire about progress or project plan updates. For larger projects, we provide access to your project's timeline on Asana, while smaller projects receive consistent and clear email communication.
3. We want to be the best part of your day.
Every interaction from our initial discovery call to the final handoff is designed to be the highlight of your day. Beyond delivering work that you're excited to send, publish, post, or launch, our commitment is to make your experience with us enjoyable and straightforward.
Our expertise is in brand coaching, crafting effective strategies, forming long-lasting scalable brand identities, creating innovative and user-friendly websites, and producing interactive and engaging digital and print products and experiences.
Choose a service below to learn more.
Brand Coaching & Strategy
• Brand Development • Growth Strategy • Creative & Design Direction • Product & Service Positioning • Channel Strategy • Product Roadmapping • Workshop Facilitation
Design follows strategy. We work with you to clarify your purpose, find your voice, understand your customers, and define your goals.
• Brand Identity • Naming • Logo Design • Voice & Narrative • Copywriting • Typography • Color Systems • Guidelines
Your branding sets the tone for how customers feel about your company. A brand identity is a cohesive system that spans mediums, channels, and touch points. It represents who your company is to the outside world.
• Website Design & Development • eCommerce Websites • User Experience Design (UX) • User Interface Design (UI) • Content Management Systems
Many of the interactions you have with your customers will be digital. So, investing in incredible digital experiences is not only a powerful way to grow your company but also has the highest return on investment (ROI). We design and develop quality scalable websites and digital experiences that effectively communicate your brand's big ideas, organizing them into an easy-to-consume flow with clear calls to action.
Digital & Print Design
• Campaign Creative • Digital material: Decks, photos, videos, motion design, email signatures. • Print material: Signage, packaging, posters, business cards.
If your branding represents the personality of your business, then digital and print assets serve as the majoarity experience and touchpoint you get to have with your current and future customers. From business cards and signage to consistently branded presentation decks to engaging photos and videos, we specialize in maximizing opportunities for meaningful engagement in both digital and print spaces.
• Industrial Design • Prototyping • Line Plans • Color, Material, Finish • Tech Packs
With a proven track record, our designers have collaborated with renowned companies including Nixon, James Knives, Cannondale, and Oakley. From initial ideation and sketches to CAD wireframes and 3D-printed models, we meticulously ensure that form and function align seamlessly with your vision.